torsdag den 30. oktober 2014

Review: Maybelline one by one mascara

A couple of days ago I went to my local drug store with one mission: I was going to buy a new mascara. And lucky for me my local drug store was having a buy 2 pay for 1 offer on all Maybelline's mascaras. I'm a huge fan of Maybelline The Rocket mascara and that mascara are my ultimate drug store mascara ever! So this time I decided I would try something new and buy one of Maybelline's other mascaras (and of course The Rocket). After looking at their brushes for a long time I ended up buying One by One Volum' Express mascara and I most say I'm happy with the decision.


Maybelline One by One Volum' Express mascara 
in glam black. 
(The mascara contains 10,4 ml)



This is how the brush looks like. It's a very funny shape and the 
first time I was applying it, it was very strange.
You need to apply this mascara a couple of times before you learn
which technique there is the best to use.



This mascara is really good!!!! It makes my lashes long and full of volume without making my lashes stick together and look like spider legs!



My eye without mascara. My eyeliner is from L'oreal Paris
Super Liner Carbon Gloss in Carbon Black


With one layer of mascara- I'm not wearing false eyelashes! 

The result of the mascara is really nice and it looks good the entire day. I don't think it starts to crumble or ends under the eyes. You'll only need to apply this mascara once or two times to get the
right look! I'm very happy with this mascara!



One with and without mascara- Huge difference!




I would recommend this mascara to everyone. You should try it! I think maybelline makes the best drug store mascaras ever! They never disappoints one and always makes sure your lashes looks great!

Xx Maria




0 kommentarer:

Send en kommentar