søndag den 30. august 2015

Hannover 2015 part 2

We started day two by leaving our hotel room early in the morning and (again) went to Hannover center for breakfast and shopping

We ate breakfast at a small cafe/bakery 

My breakfast- Cheese tomato bread and a croissant with a vitamin water 

My parents ate a sandwich with omelet and bacon 
 Ready for some shopping

One of the many shopping malls

The main train station

There were stairs down to the shops in the basement floor from the shopping malls and normal shops
As you can see- LOTS OF SHOPS!

A confectionery store belonging to Galerie Kaufhof

Macaroons! I was so happy and they were really cheap (99 cent) compared to the ones I got in Paris last summer

I bought two vanillas 

The thing in the middle was actually melted (false) chocolate running! It was so cool and it was from one of my favourite chocolate brands Lindt

So many balloons but kids were loving it! 

A hot dog man 


The greyish building on the right side is a shopping mall we went to 



Shoe trying

Toy store department 


In the sport department they have made a track and field ~ So cool

This was a cake from the shopping malls bakery- Looks great but I personally didn't like it!
My dad was a fan! 

My macaroon! But it was bad because as you can see the structure wasn't right! 
Next stop PRIMARK! ♥



We ended our shopping trip by buying a cake and then we went back to our hotel room for a break before dinner!
This cake was good! There was cream inside and in the middle there was some sour berries 
Some hours later we were ready for dinner! We went a longer walker to the outer center of Hannover and found a super great place where we ate dinner!

Big building

Cheers with beer and water! (and my cola)

Dad looking fab!


This was my dish and I.WAS.FREAKING.LOVING.IT!!
It was some pork (I think) with ham around it and cheese in a cream sauce with mushrooms
Normally I don't like sauce but god I was happy I got a spoon with the dish! 

My mom got three kinds of meet in a cream Gorgonzola sauce 

My dad got a super big schnitzel and my sister a pizza 
Unfortunately I don't know the name of this place but it's located 10 meters from the place we ate dessert at

Say cheese

Sis and I

The place we ate dessert at! Highly recommend this place! Their menu was to die for!

I got Spaghetti Carbonates (one of my favourite pasta dishes) in ice cream version! 


My parents ice coffee and choco

My sister got a fruit dessert
Day 3 the weather was awful! It was raining so hard that we had to cancel our zoo plans and drive back earlier than planned. When we were leaving Hannover we couldn't get out of the city because every single freeway was blocked! There was police everywhere and we didn't know why. In the end we asked a police officer for help of how to exit the city and we was told one freeway there might not be blocked. Lucky for us it wasn't blocked but we had absolutely no idea about what was going on. Some time after we got back to Denmark we found out it was because of bomb destructing from the second world war. Before returning back home we ended up shopping close to the Danish  border and then we returned back to Denmark.
This trip to Germany has been so good! I would love to go to Hannover again and I highly recommend you to try it out if you ever have the opportunity! The best thing about Hannover was that everything was placed at one place where in Berlin you have two different locations where you can shop and it takes an evil year to get to one of the places from the other because of traffic. 
So this was everything for this time! 

Xx Maria



0 kommentarer:

Send en kommentar